Download the Latest Version of WizTree Free for Windows PC. Further, the application and all files are 100% safe and checked. Furthermore, the program is installed manually before uploading on Tool Hippo, the software is working perfectly without any issue. Free Download Full Offline Installer Standup Setup for Windows most updated WizTree for Windows 10/8/7. Furthermore, this article either clarifies how the software works or how to utilize it.
WizTree is a useful or powerful application for Windows users. It provides you the ability to check hard drive disk space and also analyze hard drives such as WinDirStat. One of the best things about WizTree is that it is much faster than WinDirStat. Moreover, WizTree is considered as the world’s fastest disk space analyzer because of its extraordinary abilities. The application can scan your hard drive and display you which the usage of the hard drive such as which files and folders are using the most disk space. This application provides you the best results which are really accurate and the plus point of WizTree is that it is the fastest application to do that job. In addition, this application also offers you to use the information to quickly locate and remove “space hogs” from your hard drive in a few seconds.
WizTree 3.35 Free Download For Windows
WizTree is a useful and simple program that lets you to individually identify large-sized files on the HDD, which provides you the ability to manage them in a good way. When you are scanning the NTFS formatted hard drives, WizTree can read the hard drive’s Master File Table (MFT) straight through from the disk. Furthermore, the Master File Table (MFT) is a distinct hidden file used by the NTFS (which is used by most of the hard drives) file system to keep the way of all files and folders on a hard drive. When you follow that method then the scanning for files bypasses the operating system such as Windows and provides a massive performance boost. You can also download the Portable version of WizTree. The application provides you an interface that is very easy to use, also for those who are using this application for the first time. Also, Download iFunBox 4.1 Build 4338.2105 Free Download – For Windows
Moreover, the program has is a modern-looking design. The application provides you the ability to use the application without installation to that you just have to copy the program files to any location on the Windows. Also, you can keep it to a portable device like a USB flash drive. To use the application, you just have to select the hard drive which you want to scan and then press the “Scan” button. Furthermore, the program is quite quick and it does not require too many resources. Also, the application provides you many useful features such as it has multiple tabs that you can switch between, like a tree view, 1000 largest files, and a small preview of the Help contents. But the top two of the display your key information like the directory size, folders, and files within it, number of items, attributes, and last modified date.
Features of WizTree Free Download For Windows:
- The application offers you the ability to check out the files and folders which are using the most space on your hard drive.
- WizTree is quite quick! Because it reads the master file table (MFT) straight from NTFS formatted hard drives. The response time is good that is why it is the world’s fastest hard drive analyzer.
- WizTree is a small size or lightweight application so you don’t need too much space.
- Visual Treemap lets you advert the large files and large collections of smaller files at a peep.
- You can view the largest files on your hard drive.
- Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
- File Name Search – rapidly find files by name and wildcard match.
- You can have the ability to export file data to CSV (comma-separated values) file or clipboard.
- Also, you can import CSV file data back into Wiz Tree for viewing.
- In addition, command-line CSV file export
- You can sort the contents of your complete hard drive by folder size and optionally delete folders and files.
- The program can scan the whole hard drive file system types (NTFS, FAT, FAT32, network, etc) and/or individual folders.
What’s New in WizTree 3.35:
- In the latest version of WizTree, the developers fixed bugs which is in 3.34 that may basis WizTree to suspend when scanning certain hard drives.
- Furthermore, the latest version also fixed the integer overflow issue that would reason difficulties when you dump awfully large MFT files.
- In the multi-selection on file view cannot unselect when Ctrl + Clicking carefully chosen item (fixed).
- In addition, the debug logging is present-day possible by using the new command line parameter “/debug=1”. Also, this will create log files in the %appdata%WizTree3DebugLogs folder. Send these to us if you have any problems.
While installation on your system must meet some recommended requirements.
- RAM: 2GB of RAM or more 4 GB recommended
- Hard Disk Memory: 5 GB of available hard-disk space
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- Operating System: 2000 SP4*, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Software Technical Detail:
Software Name: WizTree
Setup File Name: WizTree_2020_toolhippo.com
File Size: 3 MB
Setup Installer: Offline
Compatibility: 64Bit (64x) or 32Bit (32x)
WizTree Download & Install
For downloading and installation of WizTree Latest Version for Windows 10/8/8.1/7 follow the following instructions:
- First of all, download the WizTree Offline Installer latest version of the software.
- After downloading the file extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip.
- After extracting the file open the installer and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then install the program in your window.