Intel Graphics Driver 26 for Windows 10 is available in the software library as a free download. Intel Graphics Driver 26 version release can support introducing Intel® UHD Graphics, Intel’s newest 8th Generation Core Processors, with the ability to drown you in entertainment from your laptop about 10 hours with leading-edge 4K UHD. The latest version of Intel Graphics update has several security fixes and most importantly this driver pack can also optimize your system idle state to decrease power consumption. I think this is the recommended driver to access the release of the brand-new Intel® Graphics Command Center. If your laptop does not have then this driver will add in the Intel® Graphics Command Center to the system.
The Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC) is a program interface that gives the consumers to a modern design to optimize their visual experience to watch high-quality videos and it has a built on community feedback, and specially designed for simplicity and easy to use. In addition, Intel Graphics Command Center provides user ease to understand graphics settings with simple defines and before-and-after images to recognize how each set will look to their hardware. In addition, it has the ability to create custom game profiles for tuning individual directly the game settings. You can use IGCC to scans for all of the games which you installed on your laptop to provide you 1-click optimization of in-game settings which is based on the user’s hardware
Intel Graphics Driver Windows 10
Now Intel release a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with some improvements and fixes. The Intel Graphics DCH Drivers version 22.214.171.12409 for Windows 10 support the Microsoft’s Windows 10 May 2019 Update and also resolve bugs. The latest version of Intel driver comes with a bundle of the early version of the newly-launched Intel Graphics Command Center. Basically, Intel Graphics Command Center is a new software that has a modern design and also allows users to optimize the visual experience, customize graphics settings, and more. Intel Graphics Command Center can scan for installed games to allow the user to 1-click optimization of in-game settings which is based on the user’s hardware. It has also the ability to create custom game profiles to tune directly individual game settings very easily.
The latest version of new drivers which named as Windows DCH graphics drivers are not behind compatible with the previous version of graphics drivers. So they develop a new thing for consumers. This means that you will need to uninstall the driver previous version of drivers from Windows Apps and Features and reboot the system before installing a Legacy driver. If you do not do so this may result in pretty to catastrophic issues on your system as well as system instability which will affect the performance.
This release of Intel driver is WDDM 2.6 compliant and also compatible or ready for the Windows 10 May 2019 update. This version support for the new DirectX* 12 Shader Model 6.4 compiler on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and higher or Intel® HD Graphics 610 or higher.
Features of Intel Graphics Driver 26 Free Download:
- Intel Graphics Driver version 26 has an improvement in performance and most importantly image quality for DX12 games and also for 3D applications when Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing (CMAA) is enabled.
- In addition, the developers decrease the compilation time on OpenCL shaders.
- And, playability improvements are made and performance optimizations for Total War: Three Kingdoms, Risk of Rain 2 and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator.
- The latest version is supported for OpenGL 4.6 API.
- In addition, multiple additions to D3D12 Meta Command support in DirectM.
- The Intel® Graphics Control Panel SDK can now allow controlling by Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (LACE) sensitivity to low or med and high on platforms where it is available.
- New Vulkan extensions
- VK_KHR_shader_float16_int8 let you use 16-bit floating-point types and 8-bit integer types in shaders for arithmetic operations.
- VK_EXT_depth_clip_enable lets the explicitly to control depth clipping operation.
- VK_EXT_host_query_reset adds to a new function for resetting queries from the host.
- VK_EXT_scalar_block_layout : allows you to C-like structure layout for SPIR-V blocks.
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows 10-x64 >>> Fall Creators Update (1709)
- Microsoft Windows 10-x64 >>> April 2018 Update (1803)
- Microsoft Windows 10-x64 >>> October 2018 Update (1809)
Benefits to Developers
- This version of drivers is for the Intel Integrated Graphics in Intel Processors such as Core i3, i5, and Core i7.
- It supports processor architectures such as Sandy Bridge, Broadwell, Skylake, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Kaby Lake, and Coffee Lake.
- This version has some security fixes and improvements in several areas.
- The program support for DirectX* 12 Model 6.3 Compiler Shader.
- In addition, it supports for a wide range of Color Gamut Displays.
- This version allows your full quality of HDR10 which is embedded in laptop displays.
- The WinML performance can optimize on 7th Generation Intel® Core processors or higher, including an initial set of DirectML Meta Commands on supported platforms. This driver version optimizations to substantial speedup for machine learning. And also for AI-enabled applications that contain certain types of convolution or matrix multiply operations.
- It allows you AES-CBC protection for playback of eco-system in driver for PlayReady.
- In addition, it provides an asynchronous interface which allows crypto-graphics sessions.
- This version also provides Dx11 applications to leverage the performance of Dx12 media.
- Enhancements for both HDR and EDR for external and laptop displays.
- Also, memory Optimize in Vulkan*.
- In the latest version improvement for hotplug audio synchronization in Graphics and Audio drivers.
System Requirements for Intel Graphics Driver Download:
While installation of Intel Graphics Driver free download for windows 10 your PC must meet some recommended requirements
- Operating System: Window 10, 8, 8.1, 7
- RAM: 4GB of RAM or more 8 GB recommended
- Hard Disk Memory: 2GB of available hard-disk space
- Processor: Multi-Core and later
Intel Graphics Driver Software Technical Detail:
Software Name: Intel Graphics Driver
Setup File Name Intel_Graphics_Driver_26_toolhippo.com
File Size: MB
Setup Installer: Offline or Online
Compatibility: 64Bit (64x) or 32Bit (32x)
Download & Install Intel Graphics Driver:
For downloading and installation of Intel Graphics Driver Download follow the following instructions:
- First of all download the latest version of Intel Graphics Free Download for Windows 10 64 bit.
- After downloading the file extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip.
- After extracting the file run the program to install into the PC.
Also Download >>> Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Free Download for Windows
Intel Graphics Driver 26 for Windows 10 Free Download