Dr.Explain Ultima 5 is professional software. It has been specifically built for helping its users to design manuals. Dr Explain is a free offline standalone software. Dr.Explain Ultima is based on a unique interface that can analyze and has a screen capture system. DrExplain Ultima 5 Pro can automatically analyze an application’s user interface. It has the feature to take screenshots of all elements then the users can add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. After this, the user needs to do is add descriptions to the callouts and then the results can be saved in the CHM, HTML, RTF or PDF format.
Dr.Explain is a software that can help you to create CHM help files, printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats, HTML on-line manuals. The developers can document their software interfaces by using its auto capture and annotation technology. Dr.Explain can parse a live application and can produce screenshots of the windows with a sequence of callouts for each window control automatically. Users have to add some descriptions to each callout as needed. In other words, we can say that Explain is ideal for software developers, micro ISV, ISV, and technical writers. Explain Ultima Free Download has the feature to handle all the complexities of help formatting and generation, it allows them to concentrate on pure writing.
Dr.Explain Full Free Download For Windows
The Dr.Explain tool is very useful for authoring help files along with technical illustrations and many screenshots. The built-in capturing tool can analyze the internal structure of web forms or captured windows. Then it automatically creates numbered annotations for all significant GUI elements that are fields, buttons, menus, options, toolbars, and so on. The users have to add some descriptive texts to complete the topic.
With the help of Explain, users can generate a complete array of end user help in various formats from a single source file. You can electronically distribute your help file with the application. You can put it on your product websites and can also deliver it as a printed manual within the box. Dr.Explain can also output the results as a set of HTML pages, RTF, CHM help file, or PDF documents complete with cross-references, index pages, screenshots, and menus. The output will be accurate and professional. Due to the well-organized functions of Dr.Explain Crack, users can easily specify the order of the topics by moving them up or down, add a new title for the help manual, add new topics, create a table of contents and also rename or delete the selected topic.
Features of Dr.Explain Ultima 5.6 Free Download For Windows:
Some of the main key features of Dr Explain listed below:
- Explain is a powerful application to create documentation of programs.
- It provides an intuitive environment with support to add text and video contents.
- Dr.Explain Ultima Pro 5 is a simple and continuous user interface having straight-forward options.
- It supports users to export the files in RTF, CHM, PDF and other powerful options.
- Explain has a powerful feature to design help content for the users and add video guides and text.
- It performs automatic detection of the internal components of the application.
- Explain Ultima parses the live applications and can also create software documentation automatically.
- Explain can capture a window with a cursor.
- Explain Ultima pro 5 enumerates the window’s controls and adds callouts to each window`s control.
- The users have to just add some descriptive text and press the Export button for the creation of HTML files.
- Explain gives users to import data from external files such as CHM, HTML, XML, HLP, RTF, DOC, perform basic editing operations like copy, cut, paste, remove and can also undo or redo their actions.
System Requirements for Dr.Explain Ultima
While installation of Explain Ultima must meet some recommended requirements:
- Window: 10, 8, 8.1 7, Vista
- Processor: 1.5GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB of RAM or more
- Hard Disk Memory: 300MB of available hard-disk space
Software Technical Detail:
Software Name: Dr Explain Ultima
Setup File Name: Dr.Explain_Ultima_toolhippo.com
File Size: 61 MB
Setup Installer: Offline
Compatibility: 64Bit (64x) or 32Bit (32x)
Download & Install Dr Explain Ultima 5.6
For downloading and installation of Dr Explain Ultima Enterprise follow the following instructions:
- First of all, download the latest version of Explain Ultima Free.
- After downloading the file extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip.
- After extracting the file open the installer and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then install the program in your Window.