Adobe Acrobat Pro is an application software to view, create, manipulate and also manage files into PDF. Nowadays there are much reading and editing PDF documents options are available but Adobe Acrobat is the first choice. You can create, modify, read and edit documents very easily as a professional. Adobe Acrobat Pro also gives you the ability to view different documents in various degrees of zoom. Adobe Acrobat Pro is professional software that gives you the facility to create PDF documents. It has amazing features of edit documents, you can add watermark, add comments, stamps and also a signature. You can also export them to a variety of formats including Postscript and HTML. Most importantly Adobe Acrobat Pro also support OCR scanning of documents. You can scan any document from your PC and in Adobe Acrobat it will be a text you can edit.
Adobe Acrobat is used to creating PDF’s from a variety of sources including scanned documents, files and also web pages. It has the option of the combine and merges different documents, creates a portfolio of PDF file. You can also use a variety of tools to add multimedia, add a digital signature, and create PDF forms and much more.
Key Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat DC has amazing features which provide the facility to instantly create PDF documents. Some of the main key features of Adobe Acrobat DC listed below:
- You can create instantly Adobe PDF documents from any application including web browsers like Chrome and Firefox and Microsoft office software that prints.
- You can also create PDF documents from scanned documents and forms.
- Use Adobe Acrobat DC to combine and compare files. Combine any type of file into a single PDF document and place them into the portfolio. The documents and portfolio include multimedia content, web pages and also includes FLV or H.264 video.
- You can export or save all of the PDF files or just selected document as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel documents.
- Adobe Acrobat DC allows you to create fillable forms from the scanned documents, Microsoft Word, PDF, or excel spreadsheets.
- You can create PDF documents from MS Word, MS Excel and from the image.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro has a simple user-interface and the home view is simple or manages all documents that have been viewing or signatures.
- It has a new unified across PC and Document viewer, Tools panel, Commenting and Fill & Sign.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro has the nice feature of OCR scanning documents. This feature has impressive accuracy and speed.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro has its own OCR so there is no need to get third-party OCR software.
- Adobe Acrobat has a Document Cloud review service.
- You can also add security to your PDF files by password.
System Requirements For Adobe Acrobat Pro
While installation of Adobe Acrobat Pro your PC must meet some recommended requirements:
- Processor: 1.5GHz or higher
- RAM: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Memory: 380MB of available hard-disk space
- Display: 1024×768 screen resolution
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11
Adobe Acrobat Pro Software Technical Detail:
Software Name: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20064
Setup File Name: Adobe_Acrobat_toolhippo.com
File Size: 155 MB
Setup Installer: Offline
Compatibility: 64Bit (64x) or 32Bit (32x)
Download & Install Adobe Acrobat Pro 2019.010.20064
For downloading and installation of Adobe Acrobat DC follow the following instructions:
- First of all download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro v1.71.0.0657.
- After downloading the file extract the zip file using WinRAR or Winzip.
- After extracting the file open the installer and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then install the program in your Window.